Lifecycler integrates xTuple/PostBooks with Shopify. Depending upon demand, other common webstore services such as Wix may be added later. Setup is easy. Here are some guides to walk you through the setup process and use of the integration.
- Setup Shopify — To launch an webstore on Shopify, you need to open or create a Shopify webstore, install the Lifecycler package on your PostBooks/xTuple instance, install and subscribe to the Lifecycler app on your Shopify store and enter configuration details both in the xTuple/PostBooks back office client and in your Shopify store.
- Setting Up Your xTuple Web Store — To launch a web store on Shopify, you need to install an app on your Shopify store and enter configuration details both in the xTuple/PostBooks back office client and in your Shopify store.
- Webstore Product Catalog — Paladin Logic recommends against entering products manually into the Shopify store. Products entered manually in Shopify are not automatically created back into your PostBooks/xTuple instance. Instead, create them in the PostBooks/xTuple client and publish them.
- Receiving and Fulfilling Orders — When orders come in from your web store, PostBooks/xTuple helps you process and ship them, and then updates the order on your web store.
- Uncommon Fixes — We've tried to consider every case that could arise from a web store interaction with PostBooks/xTuple. However, problems happen. Here are some tips for resolving issues you may run into.